The Victor Marx Story
A child who has suffered trauma is a child easy to be exploited.
A child who is from a foster home, broken home, or is homeless is a child easy to exploit.
Predators have a hiearchy… Availability and Vulnerability.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 7:00am PST host, Opal Singleton, will have as our guest Victor Marx, an amazingly motivational man who teaches young people how not to become a victim. Trust me… You don’t want to miss this show!!
Born to an absentee father who was a pimp and a drug dealer; who didn’t claim him as his own child, Victor Marx was left for dead in a cooler by a child molester at the age of 5 in the deep South. By the time he was a teenager, Victor endured abuse from several step-fathers, attended 14 different schools and lived in 17 different houses. He was doing drugs in an effort to escape the emotional pain of his childhood. As an adult, Victor was diagnosed with mental illness and post-traumatic stress disorder. It seemed as if there was no way out. He could have chosen to remain a victim. Instead, he learned what it means to become victorious. Victor Marx travels the world as founder and President of All Things Possible, a national faith- based organization. Using his expertise as a 7th Degree Black Belt in Keichu-Do – a mixture of Karate and Jiu-Jitsu – and a 5th Degree in Weapons, Victor engages audiences of all types, delivering a powerful message of hope and restoration.
“Is it really possible for a person to break the cycle of Anger, Abuse, Addiction and Unforgiveness? I am here to tell you that you can! It’s all here in my story, how I came from an abusive childhood, drugs, alcohol and anger to a life of peace, purpose and being married to the same gal for 24 years with 5 kids to boot!” – Victor Marx
Join us this week and hear all about this amazing man. YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW! Listen Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 7:00am PST on Voice America Variety Channel or access the archived show on ExploitedCrimes.com.
“Like” Million Kids on Facebook to get involved so we can say together, “NEVER AGAIN SHOULD A CHILD BE VIOLATED!”
For more FREE human trafficking training, find all of our archived shows at ExploitedCrimes.com
You can also find us on iTunes at Exploited – Crimes Against Humanity
RESOURCES, LINKS and CASES:
- Victor Marx Official Website
- Victor Marx Story (Movie Trailer)
- Books by Victor Marx
- Reach & Restore Children Affected by ISIS
- Victor Marx / ATP 14 Year Anniversary Video
Your generosity helps us fund important programs such as:
▪ Million Kids Missing Kids: A free service offered to parents and/or guardians of a missing child.
▪ The Love Trap: “The Love Trap” teaches school administrators, teachers, parents, and teenagers how predators identify a potential victim, the methods they use to recruit innocent kids, how parents can recognize the signs that their child may be being recruited, and, most importantly, it teaches a young person how to protect themselves so they will not become a victim of human trafficking.
▪ Exploited – Crimes Against Humanity: Our free global internet training program about human trafficking and exploitation that reaches 170 countries and includes a powerful weekly podcast and corresponding blog with links to the cases and stories discussed on the show.
▪ Live presentations: All across the United States, Million Kids has trained tens of thousands of first responders, government agencies, civic leaders, school administrators, medical personnel, faith-based organizations, parents and grandparents about how predators operate and how to prevent young people from becoming victims of exploitation!
Your generous donation will go a long way to helping us keep kids safe from predators! Read about the work of Million Kids and RCAHT in the media: HERE
Thank you! It means the world to us!
President and CEO
All donations are tax deductible and are used to help end human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of children.