African Wildlife Initiative Counter Poaching Operations in Africa: Saving Children From Sex Slave Traffickers While Saving Elephants From Extinction
with special guests, Randy McKinney, Founder, and Rachel Gustafson, Executive Director, of African Wildlife Initiative
Randy McKinney is the founder of African Wildlife Initiative.In the Central African Republic, terrorist groups are targeting children, kidnapping them for use in the sex trade and as child soldiers. These same groups are also poaching elephants to finance their exploits. AWI is an Alaska-based organization working to protect and rescue children and elephants by training and supporting local people in CAR to defend their communities. Randy founded AWI and leads efforts on the ground in CAR. He is currently living in Alaska and available for speaking engagements.
Because of the dangerous political and social environment in CAR, it’s impossible for foreigners to enter the Central African Republic without special permission from the highest levels of government. The type of person who can and will go needs to be uniquely qualified and prepared. Randy is one of few men who can pull it off, equipped by his experience in law enforcement and as former CEO of an international security company. He is also a pilot and a doctor who has senior level management experience working in remote locations engaged in large-scale construction and mining projects often on the African continent.
Mr. McKinney has been contracted by the European Commission-supported organization, Ecofaune, to provide air support for their counter poaching operations located in a 41,600 square mile region of the northern and eastern part of the Central African Republic. As a result, he is positioned to do what few people in the US would consider plausible, let alone possible- to rescue children from the grips of slavery, mutilation and death and train others to do the same.
Join us Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. PST on VOICE AMERICA – Variety Channel for a show that is sure to be an eye opener!
“Like” Million Kids on Facebook to get involved so we can say together, “NEVER AGAIN SHOULD A CHILD BE VIOLATED!”
For more FREE human trafficking training, find all of our archived shows at ExploitedCrimes.com
You can also find us on iTunes at Exploited – Crimes Against Humanity
RESOURCES, LINKS and CASES:
- African Wildlife Initiative
Your generosity helps us fund important programs such as:
▪ Million Kids Missing Kids: A free service offered to parents and/or guardians of a missing child.
▪ The Love Trap: “The Love Trap” teaches school administrators, teachers, parents, and teenagers how predators identify a potential victim, the methods they use to recruit innocent kids, how parents can recognize the signs that their child may be being recruited, and, most importantly, it teaches a young person how to protect themselves so they will not become a victim of human trafficking.
▪ Exploited – Crimes Against Humanity: Our free global internet training program about human trafficking and exploitation that reaches 170 countries and includes a powerful weekly podcast and corresponding blog with links to the cases and stories discussed on the show.
▪ Live presentations: All across the United States, Million Kids has trained tens of thousands of first responders, government agencies, civic leaders, school administrators, medical personnel, faith-based organizations, parents and grandparents about how predators operate and how to prevent young people from becoming victims of exploitation!
Your generous donation will go a long way to helping us keep kids safe from predators! Read about the work of Million Kids and RCAHT in the media: HERE
Thank you! It means the world to us!
President and CEO
All donations are tax deductible and are used to help end human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of children.