Trauma is a Team Sport
Tyson Dever Shares his Story of Tragedy and Triumph
Is life even worth living? That’s the gut-wrenching question Tyson Dever had to ask himself after an unexpected tragedy stripped away his lifelong dream, his most important relationship and even his ability to walk. Once he decided to live, he didn’t want to simply survive–he wanted to thrive.
By sharing the details of tragedy that no one talks about, Tyson offers an action plan for both those enduring personal tragedy, and the loved ones who long to help. Through vivid storytelling, he holds nothing back, explaining how the aftershocks of a moment’s collateral damage ripple well beyond the person at the center of the crisis.
Learn from Tyson’s front row seat in the ICU and rehab, and gain powerful tools tested through his decade of experience as a motivational speaker, to help you overcome the most difficult moments, as well as the everyday obstacles that threaten to hold you back.
Trauma doesn’t have to be an emotional death sentence. Let Tyson’s inspirational message provide the playbook you need to set and crush new goals, even in the midst of excruciating change.
Tyson Dever, in collaboration with author Sarah Paulk, released a new book, Trauma Is a Team Sport: How to Turn Tragedy into Goal-Crushing Motivation today. Through vivid storytelling, Tyson shares the details of tragedy that no one talks about and offers a peek behind the curtain of trauma, in an effort to help others navigate their own personal obstacles.
Join us Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 7a.m. PST on VOICE AMERICA – Variety Channel as Tyson Dever and Sarah Paulk share how they created a playbook for anyone who wants to push beyond the boundaries life has dealt them.
“Like” Million Kids on Facebook to get involved so we can say together, “NEVER AGAIN SHOULD A CHILD BE VIOLATED!”
RESOURCES, LINKS and CASES:
- Tyson Dever (Official Website)
- Trauma is a Team Sport (available at Amazon)
Please Donate and Help Keep Kids Safe From Predators!
Your generosity helps us fund important programs such as:
▪ Million Kids Missing Kids: is an information distribution network dedicated to helping locate missing kids by utilizing social media to reach thousands of people throughout Southern California. MKMK is a free service offered to parents and/or guardians of a missing child.
▪ Victim Gift Card Program: Carried by our local law enforcement agents, these emergency gift cards aid victims in escaping “the life” by keeping them safe while trying to locate space in a suitable safe house for them. It feeds, houses and clothes victims when necessary. These gift cards can literally save a victim’s life!
▪ The Love Trap: “The Love Trap” teaches school administrators, teachers, parents, and teenagers how predators identify a potential victim, the methods they use to recruit innocent kids, how parents can recognize the signs that their child may be being recruited, and, most importantly, it teaches a young person how to protect themselves so they will not become a victim of human trafficking.
▪ Exploited – Crimes Against Humanity: Our free global internet training program about human trafficking and exploitation that reaches 170 countries and includes a powerful weekly podcast and corresponding blog with links to the cases and stories discussed on the show.
▪ Live presentations: All across the United States, Million Kids has trained tens of thousands of first responders, government agencies, civic leaders, school administrators, medical personnel, faith-based organizations, parents and grandparents about how predators operate and how to prevent young people from becoming victims of exploitation!
Your generous donation will go a long way to helping us keep kids safe from predators!
Read about the work of Million Kids and RCAHT in the media: HERE
President and CEO
All donations are tax deductible and are used to help end human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of children.