Opal Singleton Shares Her Personal Story
On July 11, 2018 Million Kids celebrated its’ 10th anniversary as a 501(c)3 public benefit non-profit organization! During this show, host, Opal Singleton, shares about her journey of building Million Kids and the impact the organization has had in educating thousands of people about how to keep kids safe from predators.
Opal also tells her personal story… something she has never done publicly before. She shares about her childhood and early adult times, and the lessons she learned along the way that have formed her mission today. Many of her life experiences are the foundation of her presentations and book, “Seduced: The Grooming of America’s Teenagers,” as well as shared with parents who are struggling with a child in or near “the life.”
Join us Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 7a.m. PST on VOICE AMERICA – Variety Channel as host, Opal Singleton, shares candidly about Million Kids and her personal journey.
“Like” Million Kids on Facebook to get involved so we can say together, “NEVER AGAIN SHOULD A CHILD BE VIOLATED!”
RESOURCES, LINKS and CASES:
Please Donate and Help Keep Kids Safe From Predators!
Your generosity helps us fund important programs such as:
▪ Million Kids Missing Kids: is an information distribution network dedicated to helping locate missing kids by utilizing social media to reach thousands of people throughout Southern California. MKMK is a free service offered to parents and/or guardians of a missing child.
▪ Victim Gift Card Program: Carried by our local law enforcement agents, these emergency gift cards aid victims in escaping “the life” by keeping them safe while trying to locate space in a suitable safe house for them. It feeds, houses and clothes victims when necessary. These gift cards can literally save a victim’s life!
▪ The Love Trap: “The Love Trap” teaches school administrators, teachers, parents, and teenagers how predators identify a potential victim, the methods they use to recruit innocent kids, how parents can recognize the signs that their child may be being recruited, and, most importantly, it teaches a young person how to protect themselves so they will not become a victim of human trafficking.
▪ Exploited – Crimes Against Humanity: Our free global internet training program about human trafficking and exploitation that reaches 170 countries and includes a powerful weekly podcast and corresponding blog with links to the cases and stories discussed on the show.
▪ Live presentations: All across the United States, Million Kids has trained tens of thousands of first responders, government agencies, civic leaders, school administrators, medical personnel, faith-based organizations, parents and grandparents about how predators operate and how to prevent young people from becoming victims of exploitation!
Your generous donation will go a long way to helping us keep kids safe from predators!
Read about the work of Million Kids and RCAHT in the media: HERE
President and CEO
All donations are tax deductible and are used to help end human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of children.