WHO ARE THE MOST LIKELY VICTIMS AND WHY?
[SEX TRAFFICKING AND SOCIAL MEDIA EXPLOITATION]
Thousands of kids each year are victimized through sextortion, social media exploitation, sex trafficking and child pornography. And, technologies such as encrypted messaging, instant messaging apps (like Facebook messenger and KIK), disappearing video (like SnapChat and Instagram), live streaming (like Tik Tok, Omegle and live.me), dating sites (like My LOL, Crush Zone, MeetMe, and Grindr), online gaming chat rooms (like GTA, Fortnight, Minecraft, and World of Warcraft), and ghost apps (like Calculator and Burn Notes) provide a technology-freeway for predators to access, groom, recruit and exploit our children.
So who are the most vulnerable victims?
- Foster, homeless and runaway kids
- Pregnant teens
- Sexually active teens
- Kids from broken homes; single parent households; kids being raised by grandparents
- Kids with low self esteem
- Kids who associate with gangs
- Deaf kids
- High-functioning autistic kids
- LGBT kids
- Affluent kids
- Pre-pubescent children who are allowed online (including online games)
- ANY KID who uses the internet and/or has a cell phone
- ANY KID who believes that exploitation will never happen to them!
Join us Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 7:00am PST on Voice America Variety Channel or access the archived show on ExploitedCrimes.com as host, Opal Singleton, talks about who are the most likely victims of sex trafficking and social media exploitation and why they are so vulnerable. EVERY PARENT NEEDS TO LISTEN TO THIS SHOW!
“Like” Million Kids on Facebook to get involved so we can say together, “NEVER AGAIN SHOULD A CHILD BE VIOLATED!”
For more FREE human trafficking training, find all of our archived shows at ExploitedCrimes.com
You can also find us on iTunes at Exploited – Crimes Against Humanity
RESOURCES, LINKS and CASES: