How It Is Used to Solve Crimes of Child Sexual Exploitation
(Part 2 of 2)
Every hour around the world technology is scraping, storing, sorting and manipulating your online photos, gathering your personal information, as well as your every search, click and location and storing your facial image. Get used to it. Privacy is dead. As my new book suggests: It is truly a “Societal Shift: A World Without Borders and a Home Without Walls.”
Artificial intelligence gathers and sorts massive amounts of data and images and uses “artificial intelligence” to teach machines to use logic, make decisions and perform human-like tasks. Certainly, there is a down side to this as pimps, predators, pedophiles, gangs, cartels, and other organized criminals find new and innovative means to access and seduce our kids.
But, there is an upside to this scenario. Law enforcement is learning to use creative approaches with AI to find predators, solve criminal cases, reach out to sex trafficking victims and send a cautionary message to potential sex buyers.
Join us Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 7:00am PST on Voice America Variety Channel or access the archived show on ExploitedCrimes.com as host, Opal Singleton, continues her two part series on Artificial Intelligence (AI).
RESOURCES, LINKS and CASES:
- Facial recognition systems trained on millions of photos of people without their consent
- BM’s photo-scraping scandal shows what a weird bubble AI researchers live in – MIT Technology Review
- DHS is using facial recognition technology to help rescue victims of child exploitation – FedScoop
- Big brother is watching you! China installs ‘the world’s most advanced video surveillance system’ with over 20 million AI-equipped street cameras – Breaking News Time | Live News | Current News | Fast News – US, UK & World
- How PhotoDNA for Video is being used to fight online child exploitation – On the Issues
9000 Kids A Day Are Being Sextorted in the U.S.
Watch our latest video to find out how you can help stop this from happening!
“Like” Million Kids on Facebook to get involved so we can say together, “NEVER AGAIN SHOULD A CHILD BE VIOLATED!”
For more FREE human trafficking training, find all of our archived shows at ExploitedCrimes.com
You can also find us on iTunes at Exploited – Crimes Against Humanity