Pimp Methodologies (Part 2)
Special Rebroadcast of one of our most popular shows to date!
(Original air date 12/20/18)
There is a lot of discussion these days about human trafficking, what it looks like, why it is happening, how it happens and, of course, how to stop it. Million Kids has been a leader in the prevention and intervention of both labor and sex trafficking since 2008.
All too often the public’s perception of how human trafficking works is based on one survivor’s story or a documentary. Each and every one of those stories is critical because it gives a real life perspective in understanding how a person can easily become a victim. But, we must not limit our understanding to one scenario or message.
Sex trafficking is a broad and complex issue where perpetrators use a myriad of tactics and seductive approaches. During today’s show we will begin to dissect the details of how sociopathic individuals access, seduce and violate their victims into the tragic world of sex trafficking.
Types of Pimping Tactics:
- Romeo/Boyfriend Pimping
- Gorilla Pimping (Male)
- Gorilla Pimping (Female)
- Gang Pimping
- CEO Pimping
- Madam Pimping
- Foreign National Pimping
- Family Pimping
- Family/Cartel Pimping
- Sugar Daddy or Chicken Hawk Pimping
- LBGTQ Pimping
RESOURCES, LINKS and CASES:
- Common Sex Trafficking Language
- The 10 Rules of Pimping, As Written By An Actual (Alleged) Pimp
- Sex Trafficking Victim Said Captors Forced Her to Have Sex With 120 Men a Week
- RIVERSIDE: MULTI-STATE SEX-TRAFFICKING RING UNCOVERS 20 VICTIMS, MANY JUVENILES
- LGBT survivors of human trafficking share their stories to shed light on a brutal practice
- Fresno police announce the ‘crippling’ of major street gang
- Dog Pound gang’s million-dollar business: Drugs, fraud, human trafficking
- Dyer says notorious Fresno ‘Dog Pound’ gang crippled after ringleaders take plea deals
The Power Pack
Get both of Opal Singleton’s powerful and informative books for only $32.00 plus tax and shipping while supplies last!
THE POWER PACK INCLUDES:
- “Societal Shift: A World Without Borders… A Home Without Walls” (retail $18.99/Released January 2019)
- “Seduced: The Grooming of America’s Teenagers” (retail $15.99/Released 2016)
- PLUS two “I Believe in You” wristbands (retail $2.00)
Order at: MillionKids.us
“Like” Million Kids on Facebook to get involved so we can say together, “NEVER AGAIN SHOULD A CHILD BE VIOLATED!”
For more FREE human trafficking training, find all of our archived shows at ExploitedCrimes.com
You can also find us on iTunes at Exploited – Crimes Against Humanity