How to Survive a Gunshot Wound
This is a specialized show with national gunshot wound expert Lary Townson. Lary is an EMT-1A and owner of Townson TM Productions. He is also the National Director Law Enforcement Division of Emergency Medical Products Inc. Mr.Townson has worked with law enforcement, schools, churches and several other organizations by conducting Gunshot Would Life Saver Workshops. A few of his clients include, but are not limited to, the NYPD, LAPD, LA Sheriff Dept., Denver PD, Las Vegas PD, FBI, U.S. Secret Service and Columbine.
Why do you need this information? Because most people have only a 1 to 6 minute window to take immediate action if they sustain a critical gunshot or stabbing wound to help save their or someone else’s life. Every minute is critical and having the right information can most definitely save a life.
RESOURCES, LINKS and CASES:
Townson TM Productions in Association with EMP Inc. (951) 686-6161
- Gunshot wound first aid can save a life. Here’s what to do.
- RUN. HIDE. FIGHT.® Surviving an Active Shooter Event – English (VIDEO)
The Power Pack
Get both of Opal Singleton’s powerful and informative books for only $32.00 plus tax and shipping while supplies last!
THE POWER PACK INCLUDES:
- “Societal Shift: A World Without Borders… A Home Without Walls” (retail $18.99/Released January 2019)
- “Seduced: The Grooming of America’s Teenagers” (retail $15.99/Released 2016)
- PLUS two “I Believe in You” wristbands (retail $2.00)
Order at: MillionKids.us
“Like” Million Kids on Facebook to get involved so we can say together, “NEVER AGAIN SHOULD A CHILD BE VIOLATED!”
For more FREE human trafficking training, find all of our archived shows at ExploitedCrimes.com
You can also find us on iTunes at Exploited – Crimes Against Humanity