What Is It And How Will It Change The World?
TikTok, Live dot me, and Likee
SPECIAL REBROADCAST: Original air date June 27, 2019
Today it is possible and very common for a 12-year-old to have 250,000 followers on social media! And all the while, they are telling mom and dad, I only talk to people I know!
This week we will look at new technologies that are changing how our kids communicate, making them totally accessible to thousands and hundreds of thousands of people around the globe. It has truly become a world without borders for our kids. All a pedophile has to do is sign up and wait. Few parents seem to realize it and all the kids love it. This may be the most riveting podcast you have ever heard.
RESOURCES, LINKS and CASES:
- The Dangers of Mass-Audience Live-Streaming Apps for Kids
- Report: Online predators use teen app Tik Tok to solicit children
- TikTok has been illegally collecting children’s data
- Pedophiles using app to manipulate underage girls into sexual acts, sell recordings as child porn
The Power Pack
Get both of Opal Singleton’s powerful and informative books for only $32.00 plus tax and shipping while supplies last!
THE POWER PACK INCLUDES:
- “Societal Shift: A World Without Borders… A Home Without Walls” (retail $18.99/Released January 2019)
- “Seduced: The Grooming of America’s Teenagers” (retail $15.99/Released 2016)
- PLUS two “I Believe in You” wristbands (retail $2.00)
Order at: MillionKids.us
“Like” Million Kids on Facebook to get involved so we can say together, “NEVER AGAIN SHOULD A CHILD BE VIOLATED!”
For more FREE human trafficking training, find all of our archived shows at ExploitedCrimes.com
You can also find us on iTunes at Exploited – Crimes Against Humanity