When MOM is a MONSTER
This show is one of the most difficult shows we have ever done. It is not for the novice or faint of heart. This week we take a hard look at cases where mothers sell their kids (or may have allegedly exploited their children). AND, we look at cases where men did not purchase the child, but, instead, reported it to law enforcement.
We also examine many cases of sex trafficking and sexual abuse by mothers. Some did it because they were addicted to drugs. Some were hard core sex traffickers working with male partners. Some used social media apps like KIK, Meetme and Snap Money. Others were trying to please a boyfriend.
It is important to understand the dynamics of these cases so they can be recognized and reported if they are happening around you. It is also important to recognize that incest is prolific in our society and it is a LIFE SENTENCE for a child. The bond between a mother and child is unlike any on earth. A child carries its mother’s DNA and spends nine months in her womb where their entire existence is dependent on protection of the mother. As years pass and that trust is violated, it will forever alter the life of the victim, whether male or female. Sexual exploitation by a mother is one of the greatest travesties on earth.
Join us Thursday, August 2, 2018 at 7a.m. PST on VOICE AMERICA – Variety Channel as host, Opal Singleton, takes on the difficult task of analyzing cases where moms exploit their own children.
“Like” Million Kids on Facebook to get involved so we can say together, “NEVER AGAIN SHOULD A CHILD BE VIOLATED!”
RESOURCES, LINKS and CASES:
- Teresa Vanover, 52, NC
Please Donate and Help Keep Kids Safe From Predators!
Your generosity helps us fund important programs such as:
▪ Million Kids Missing Kids: is an information distribution network dedicated to helping locate missing kids by utilizing social media to reach thousands of people throughout Southern California. MKMK is a free service offered to parents and/or guardians of a missing child.
▪ Victim Gift Card Program: Carried by our local law enforcement agents, these emergency gift cards aid victims in escaping “the life” by keeping them safe while trying to locate space in a suitable safe house for them. It feeds, houses and clothes victims when necessary. These gift cards can literally save a victim’s life!
▪ The Love Trap: “The Love Trap” teaches school administrators, teachers, parents, and teenagers how predators identify a potential victim, the methods they use to recruit innocent kids, how parents can recognize the signs that their child may be being recruited, and, most importantly, it teaches a young person how to protect themselves so they will not become a victim of human trafficking.
▪ Exploited – Crimes Against Humanity: Our free global internet training program about human trafficking and exploitation that reaches 170 countries and includes a powerful weekly podcast and corresponding blog with links to the cases and stories discussed on the show.
▪ Live presentations: All across the United States, Million Kids has trained tens of thousands of first responders, government agencies, civic leaders, school administrators, medical personnel, faith-based organizations, parents and grandparents about how predators operate and how to prevent young people from becoming victims of exploitation!
Your generous donation will go a long way to helping us keep kids safe from predators!
Read about the work of Million Kids and RCAHT in the media: HERE
President and CEO
All donations are tax deductible and are used to help end human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of children.